SAFEEN MARINE SERVICES
First Class Marine Services
SAFEEN provides a comprehensive suite of world-class marine services to customers regionally and globally. Our cutting-edge equipment and facilities combine with highly-trained, experienced personnel to ensure cost-efficiency, safety and, of course, quality. SAFEEN’s marine services include in-person and remote pilotage; towage of a wide variety of vessel types by certified tug-masters and swift and seamless mooring. We also offer bunkering, as well as an array of traditional marine and quayside services.
- Vessels Handling Services (Pilotage, Pilot boat, Towage, Mooring)
- Bunkering Services
- Ferry Management
- Landing Craft
- Diving Services
- Marine Logistics Services
- Marine Consultancy Services
- Marine Navigational Services (AtoN)
- Marine Infrastructure Management (Marina and Slipways)
- Wreck Removal Services
Optimising Efficiency and Economy
We provide world-class transshipment services combining project experience with extensive infrastructure capability, and low operational costs. SAFEEN TRANSSHIPMENTS’s transshipment vessel MV HAFEET it is the largest commercial bulk vessel registered under the UAE flag and transships inbound iron ore pellets for Emirate Steel.
- State-of-the-art cranes and conveyor system
- Summer deadweight of up to 101,648 metric tonnes
- Seven holds for cargo storage
- Assisted by three self-propelled and self-discharging barges, tugs and speed boats
- Marine transshipment services
- Bulk cargo handling
End-to-End Offshore Service Solutions
Safeen Offshore is further enabled through partnerships and the recent acquisition of Divetech. Divetech’s underwater services allow Safeen Offshore to combine both the marine assets and the underwater services our clients require. We expect to expand the service offering and continue innovating in order to offer a turnkey solution for any client requirements.
SAFEEN also has a joint venture with Allianz Logistics Middle East, names OFCO – Offshore International (OFCO), the GCC region’s leading provider of integrated onshore and offshore marine logistics services. Equipped with a fleet of support vessels, landing crafts and tugs, as well as multi-use storage space, we deliver bespoke solutions to our customers.
- Marine Vessels
- Offshore Support & Logistics
- Marine Agency
SAFEEN Feeders provides container feedering services between Khalifa Port, the GCC and Indian subcontinent region.
- UAE Indian subontinent Gulf (UIG) Service – Weekly pendulum service delivered by three 1,800 TEU vessels via a 21-day rotation calling at: Khalifa Port; Sharjah; Bahrain; Dammam; Umm Qasr; Karachi; Mundra; Kandla; and Nhava Sheva.
- UAE Coast & Oman (UCO) Service – Weekly service delivered by a 1,000 TEU vessel calling at: Khalifa Port; Sharjah; Ajman; Umm Al Quwain; Ras Al Khaimah; and, Sohar.
- UAE Sudan Service – 21-day service with 1,400 TEU vessel calling at: Khalifa Port and Port Sudan providing food security services between the 2 countries.